- Business Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Applications
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation - R&D - PLM
- International Development
- Marketing - Sales - Customer Services
- Real Estate & Facilities
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Sustainable Development
Advanced ERP technology solutions
Business and IT alignment should be the major driver for your IT-strategy and you major IT-initiatives. But there is still the “T” in “IT”: Information Technology requires special attention. Maintaining an application’s lifecycle includes regular upgrades of enhancements from the package provider, as well extensively considered decisions, for the upgrade at the end of an application’s life. All applications in your portfolio must stay manageable, secure, compliant and performing.
How BearingPoint brings value
- Setting up a process for application lifecycle management for all your enterprise applications is the basis to register and react on all of your applications before risks and cost impacts become overwhelming.
- The right ERP upgrade strategy or the roadmap of integrating enhancement packages issued by the package provider offers you the chance to keep your software up-to-date and must be compared to implementation costs and risks.
- ERP system audits can give you an unbiased picture of your as-is situation and allows a forecast of future developments.
- ERP performance optimization can be an easy way to improve speed and acceptance of your ERP applications, sometimes easy index changes may improve the runtime of month-end-batch-jobs by several 1000 %.
- Innovative technologies should be on a watch list for assessment or implementation in order to not miss any opportunities to improve market position, allow new business models or make your products/services more attractive for younger generations of your customers.
Operation and optimization of major ERP systems should be basic tools of trade of IT operators or administrators. Using a group of unbiased experts to find pitfalls, gaps or optimization potential can increase acceptance and secure the investments into your ERP. The more complex the system landscape becomes, the more risky changes on the basis levels of the IT systems become. Experience and excellence in these tasks is indispensable here.
If you’re not sure whether to really maintain a current watch list of technology innovations or what is worth to assess in more detail, just delegate this to technology experts like us who quickly filter out the important trends for you and assist you in decision making.