Multi-industry study on collaborative innovation
Objectives of the project
- Assess the most representative initiatives:
- Conditions of deployment within the companies
- Key success factors and risks
- Tangible results
- Make prospective analysis to preview the evolution of these initiatives
Measurable & concrete results
BearingPoint delivered a trends notebook with a detailed analysis of the selected collaborative innovation initiatives:
Construction of a typology from the studied initiatives (7 patterns : 4 for employee participative innovation and 3 for customers collaborative innovation)
Identification of the change drivers
New behaviours and play roles in collaborative innovation
BearingPoint led around 60 interviews of operationals and editors in charge of the projects, led seven “mirror” interviews of software solutions editors and offered its expertise and know-how through deep analysis, synthesis and results presentation.
These conclusions were communicated in the press, published in a point of view and were used as an internal training support.
What BearingPoint did (optional) :
BearingPoint assisted its clients in selecting a panel to meet around 50 firms and 60 collaborative innovation initiatives in about 10 activity sectors.
BearingPoint helped them develop a benchmark methodology with two levels of analysis :
• Case study: Deep analysis with operationals and solutions providers
• Focus : “Back-office” benchmark of public experiences
Key success factors
What BearingPoint did