Impact Study on Changes to the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD)
- Recent events have forced bank supervisors around the world to formulate new requirements for credit institutions and to create new framework conditions for risk assessment and limitation.
- At a European level it has been agreed that the Capital Requirement Directive will be amended, which will lead to serious changes in reporting requirements.
- Overview of the changes: changes in definition of regulatory equity capital, regulation governing larges exposures and loans, solvency ordinance, duties of disclosure
Facts & Figures:
- GroMiKV means there will be major changes to institutions that are required to submit reports.
- The solvency ordinance means there will be changes in the handlings of securisations.
- Institutions will also be subject to more extensive duties of disclosure.