Definition and implementation of Business and IT Architecture
Leading International Reinsurance Company.
Efforts for harmonising IT platforms and introduction of standard processes across businesses will only turn into significant and sustainable efficiency improvements, if all actions are aligned with the business strategy.
Objectives of the project
Definition and Implementation of Business and IT Architecture for Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance.
Measurable & concrete results
- Definition of Business and IT target architecture, System evaluation and selection for the Life Business
- Analysis of Business Requirements in the areas of Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance
- Implementation of new standard solution and integration into application landscape considering interfaces End-to-End
- Proven processes and systems have been rolled out within more than 20 new locations worldwide leading to multi-million cost savings
- Streamlined processes enabling headcount reduction and fast shift of business to new carriers while meeting changing legal and tax conditions
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our location