Manager for the Utilities sector
BearingPoint is delivering Business Consulting with Management & Technology capabilities. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. BearingPoint is a European based company, but operates with a global reach and employs 3.200 passionate, experienced and hands-on people focused on their clients’ needs and success. Teams are organized around engagements and key accounts, ensuring long-term client relationships of mutual trust.
BearingPoint Belgium offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Our Communications, Content, Energy and Utilities (CCEU) Practice has been formed recently for the Benelux market and has ambitious growth plans. Initial focus will be on developing Telecom and Utilities related markets within the field of Business Transformation, Customer Management, Operational Excellence, Financial Transformation and Technology Integration. The team builds upon a well-established CCEU practice in Europe (more than 600 Management and Technology consultants).
To develop and strengthen the Utilities related activities in Belgium, we are currently looking for a
Manager for the Utilities Sector
BearingPoint is currently looking for an experienced Utilities professional who would like to lead into an entrepreneurial consultancy firm by joining the CCEU team. Advising and challenging C-level professionals on improving their business with the right business or technological solution is your passion. You manage projects and teams and have the ability to make the difference that our clients are looking for.
The Manager Utilities will help clients to define and execute innovations to improve their primary business functions. You will be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of an entrepreneurial team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night.
You have proven experience with advising clients on topics like e.g energy infrastructure, -trading, -transmission, -supply and/or billing (B2B and/or B2C), (smart) metering, alternative and durable energy solutions.
- At least 8 years of consulting experience in projects at major utilities companies in Belgium
- A master’s degree (in engineering, business economics or similar)
- Experience in the delivery of complex programs or projects and a good understanding of the Belgium Utilities sector
- Good understanding of both the business-, operational and technological playing field of a utilities company
- Commercial skills in developing and selling propositions and projects to clients (mainly sell-on), and manage client relationships on the long-term
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Client-oriented and good social skills
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: transformation and transition management, operational excellence, CRM, Finance, business strategy and business-IT alignment
- A proven experience in program and project management
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
Would you like to apply for this job at BearingPoint? Send your CV and letter of application to infoBE@bearingpoint.com