BearingPoint Analyst Relations
BearingPoint AR supports industry and IT analysts through a single point of contact for timely information on our management and technological capabilities and insights on how we deliver value to our clients.
Please reach out for:
Read what the analysts are saying about BearingPoint
- IDC - MarketScape: IT Service Providers in the EMEA Utilities Market 2013 Vendor Assessment - Link to the IDC website (subscription required)
In this comprehensive report, Roberta Bigliani (@rbigliani) and Gaia Gallotti (@gaiagallotti) evaluated BearinPoint as a "Contender", stating that "BearingPoint is seriously committed to providing services to utilities." They further commented that "BearingPoint' best score in the Current Capabilities criteria is for its "Range of Geographies". Within the Future Strategies criteria the company scored very well for its Innovation and R&D pace and productivity." (May 2013)
- PAC - Business Consulting and Software Solutions – a Contradiction? - Link to the PAC blog
In this blog post, Julia Reichhart shares her view that "Overall, BearingPoint has established itself in a very special position in the services value chain by embracing and mastering both systems integration (complemented by very focused software products) and strategy consulting." (May 2013)
- Celent - Claims Fraud Detection Systems: 2012 IT Vendor Spectrum - Link to report extract (PDF, 660KB)
- Gartner - Competitive Landscape: Business Consulting, Large and Midsize Providers, Worldwide - Link to the report on gartner.com, subscription required (ID:G00229806)
In this report, Daniel Krauss (@daniel_krauss) and Sandra Notardonato analyse the business consulting market trends and profile key players, including BearingPoint. (November 2013)
- Gartner - 2012 Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide - Link to the report on Gartner.com, subscription required (ID: G00239203)
In this landmark research note, Dana Stiffler and Daniel Krauss (@daniel_krauss) have rated BearingPoint as a "challenger" with our network partners ABeam Consulting and West Monroe Partners. (September 2012)
- Gartner - 2012 Magic Quadrant for CRM Service Providers, Worldwide - Link to the report on Gartner.com, subscription required (ID: G00238208)
In this landmark research note, Patrick Sullivan and Ed Thompson evaluate BearingPoint as a "visionary" with our network partners ABeam Consulting and West Monroe Partners. (September 2012)
- Celent - Solvency II IT Vendor Spectrum (2012 Edition) - Download (PDF, 286 KB)
Nicolas Michellod (blog) from Celent authored this detailed market landscape report. See the above link for an extract including the introduction presenting market drivers and trends plus the BearingPoint ABACUS/Solvency II solution profile. (July 2012)
- PAC - Survey finds insurers need to address Pillar 3 of Solvency II as deadline looms - Link to the PAC blog
Rajeena Brar from PAC (@PAC_Consultants) states that "in PAC’s opinion, BearingPoint is well placed to grow its Solvency II business in its existing markets where brand presence is strong, and to leverage on international accounts to expand business in other countries", and in particular "like[s...] that the solution is designed to evolve with regulatory changes." (May 2012)
- Ovum - BearingPoint builds on its Basel II platform to target Solvency II opportunities - Link to the Ovum website
- IDC - MarketScape: EMEA Business Consulting Services 2012 Vendor Analysis (abstract) - Download the report extract (PDF, 248KB)
In this landmark report, Cushing Anderson (@CushingAnderson) and Douglas Hayward (@DouglasHayward) dissect the European business consulting marketplace and have evaluated key participants. BearingPoint, the only European firm ranked, is rated as a "Major Player" (March 2012).
- IDC - BearingPoint and HyperCube®: Taking Analytics beyond Statistics with Asset-led Consulting - Download this report (PDF, 125KB)
Industry analysts Alys Woodward (@alyswoodward) and Douglas Hayward (@DouglasHayward) give their views on BearingPoint's new analytics offering. Read on to understand why they say that "HyperCube® is a better fit for many end users than traditional statistical tools" (January 2012).
- PAC - Advisory Services for SAP - Driving business innovation with technologies beyond ERP - Download this paper (PDF, 800KB)
This white paper commissionned by BearingPoint sheds light on the challenges linked to the implementation of innovative concepts in an SAP landscape, including enterprise mobility, realtime data analysis and multichannel commerce (November 2011).
- IDC - BearingPoint Opens a New Chapter - Download this report (PDF, 123KB)
In this IDC Link, Research Director @DouglasHayward provides an update on BearingPoint's performance and capabilities (September 2011).