Legally compliant E-Mails with De-Mail
Management Circle Seminar “De-Mail”
“As easy as paper mail!” that’s the De-Mail Slogan. About half of the annually 19.2 billion letters in Germany have a legal relevance; in the future this can be replaced by a legally compliant communication!
The new mail service De-Mail makes it possible to send legally compliant and confidential documents and messages via the internet. Communication partners can be easily identified. Each message sent and received is encrypted and detectable. There is great potential for optimisation and for making savings in economy and administration. The integration of De-Mail in internal business processes means that media breaks can be banished and an optimisation of business processes a minimisation of process costs can be achieved.
Value add from this seminar:
- Learn the key attributes and possible applications in one day
- Learn how you can include legally compliant email communication in your processes and save on transaction fees for example by efficient mail management and archiving
- Get an up to date overview of how you can use the new mail services to make legally compliant deals
- Listen to people’s experiences of implementing legally compliant email communication
You will get a comparison of De-Mail to other German and European plans.
Download more information and the detailed event agenda here: (LINK)
If you do have any questions, contact us under 0049173 65 28 497!
We are looking forward to your participation!
Your BearingPoint Team!
=> provide us 1 to 3 pictures (or the link to a pictures gallery)
- Partners: name and logos of the eventual partners on the event
=> provide us the logos of the partners
- Main contact(s): name/surname, title, photo, e-mail address
Michaela Bergschmidt, Senior Marketing Specialist, Michaela.email@example.com
- Similar events
- Corresponding publications and teams