Corporate real estate services design and transformation
A leader in automotive industry
Corporate real estate services design and transformation for a leader in the automotive industry.
Objectives of the project
The client has a huge and diversified real estate portfolio located all around the world. The real estate department needed to implement a ‘World-Class’ service.
Measurable & concrete results
BearingPoint intervention allowed the client to raise its productivity and cut its costs by around 15% by:
- Creating a coherent organisation that matched the Group’s needs
- Building a common structure of 100 persons for the various areas of real estate managed at the Group: industrial, commercial, logistics and offices
- Implementing a customer relationship management service designed for matching internal clients’ needs with the best opportunities
- Implementing a corporate department for the overseas real estate departments located in 118 countries
Key success factors
- Listen and analyze the targets and the difficulties of the existing real estate organization
- Build the target organization in tandem with the real estate team
- Define a progressive action plan to achieve quick wins