- Business Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Applications
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation - R&D - PLM
- International Development
- Marketing - Sales - Customer Services
- Real Estate & Facilities
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Sustainable Development
Project and Quality Management
In order to harmonise facility management processes and IT, huge corporations often restructure their operational and IS environment. Achieving this ambitious goal leads to a complex project landscape, which has to be managed by proven methodologies and individuals with a deep understanding of real estate processes and IS integration requirements.
At BearingPoint we believe that significant organizational and IS improvements can only be achieved with a deep understanding of the business strategy and wide experience in project, process and IT implementation.
How BearingPoint brings value
Our offerings are :
Support for long-term business and project planning
Integration and harmonisation of business and information technology strategy, from business case to transformation
Programme and project management, designed for the real estate business.
Our value proposition is:
Professional project management guarantees successful outcomes and ensure return on investment is maximised
Consistent end-to-end support from strategy to delivery
Methodical approach reduces costs, reduces the project time and leads to high quality outcomes.
Your contact in Switzerland
- Responding to market pressures of changing driving behavior, growing demand for commercial vehicles and a need to keep a lid on costs, LeasePlan UK engaged BearingPoint to develop a solid platform for growth based on a deep understanding of customer needs
- African country information system master plan...
- Strategy Definition to recast the POS system...
- Management and technology consultancy BearingPoint accelerates Nordic growth through acquisition and increases its digital transformation capabilities
- Re-election of the Global Managing Partner until 2018 continues the stable business strategy
- The next wave of Connected Cars will require increased OEM and supplier collaboration / Connected Car commerce platforms and solutions are vital to the full customer journey using pre-integrated services and applications as a cloud service