- Business Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Applications
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation - R&D - PLM
- International Development
- Marketing - Sales - Customer Services
- Real Estate & Facilities
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Sustainable Development
Project and Quality Management
In order to harmonise facility management processes and IT, huge corporations often restructure their operational and IS environment. Achieving this ambitious goal leads to a complex project landscape, which has to be managed by proven methodologies and individuals with a deep understanding of real estate processes and IS integration requirements.
At BearingPoint we believe that significant organizational and IS improvements can only be achieved with a deep understanding of the business strategy and wide experience in project, process and IT implementation.
How BearingPoint brings value
Our offerings are :
Support for long-term business and project planning
Integration and harmonisation of business and information technology strategy, from business case to transformation
Programme and project management, designed for the real estate business.
Our value proposition is:
Professional project management guarantees successful outcomes and ensure return on investment is maximised
Consistent end-to-end support from strategy to delivery
Methodical approach reduces costs, reduces the project time and leads to high quality outcomes.
Your contact in Switzerland
- BearingPoint presents the proven ABACUS/Solvency II (Pillar 3) solution.
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Project with management and technology consultancy BearingPoint identifies new opportunities to increase sales of LV=’s 50+ product
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in