ASIP – Agence des Systèmes d’Information partagés de Santé
A Public Agency
Definition of economic and organizational model for the establishment of DMP, an electronic health record
Objectives of the project
Our objective was to:
- Provide ASIP with the necessary elements to accurately choose the best business model for the DMP.
- To analyse the economic and financial conditions for the establishment of a public electronic medical record.
Measurable & concrete results
The DMP ‘Business case’ contains:
- An assessment of three main options across key financial indicators such as ROI
- Provision of an economic simulation tool to monitor the DMP generalisation stage
- Communications plan and action plan
What BearingPoint did
Step 1 : International benchmark
Identification of similar projects abroad
Cost and ROI analysis of foreign projects
Step 2: Cost analysis and provisional budget of the DMP
Cost estimation per year and per medical record
Identification of fixed and variable costs during generalisation stage
Identification of key steps and budget priorities
Step 3 : Project value analysis
Identification of qualitative gains and valuation of potential earnings
Step 4 : on the basis of previous steps, elaboration of the DMP economic model through an economic simulation
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our locations