2009Partner, Communication, Content & Utilities Firmwide leader, Paris
1998Partner in charge of the Communication, Content, Energy and Utilities industries practice in France
1989Engineer degree from Ecole Polytechnique and certified public accountant degree
During my career for Andersen Business Consulting and BearingPoint, I have had the opportunity to support the development of many telecom operators, internet service providers and energy leaders as they opened their markets.
I have built a specific expertise in the network economy and the regulation issues in the Telco and Energy industries. This expertise has been applied to a wide range of areas, including strategy value chain analysis, business modeling, marketing, CRM, performance management, finance, strategic costing, interconnection and unbundling.
- ‘Devenir Opérateur Mobile sans réseau’, Editions d’organisation, 2006
- ‘And what if Telecoms...’, Editions Pearson Education, 2010
- ‘Le management des start-up internet’, 2002
- ‘La fonction Energie des entreprises’, 2002
- ‘The Return of Convergence’, European Business Forum, Autumn 2005
- ‘Opérateur de téléphonie mobile : gare aux idées recues ‘, le Figaro, December 2005
My personal life
I spend my free time with my wife and my four children. I also often travel on a river boat along the Seine and around the Bassin d’Arcachon on the French Atlantic Coast.
My web presence