Real estate IT management
Definition and implementation of corporate real estate IT in the post-merger period of a leading energy company.
Objectives of the project
GDF SUEZ merged its real estate departments. Ensuring operational benefits were achieved meant that information sharing was required. The first common project was to merge the real estate IT.
Measurable & concrete results
BearingPoint developed common real estate IT for the Group to implement by:
- Analysing both organisations to match the Group’s needs
- Assisting the real estate teams to define the common functional target
- Building an implementation plan
- Implementing and rolling out the new solution
Key success factors
- Define a common vocabulary and practices for both entities to share their needs
- Fix a two-phase implementation project: a common core model phase and the specific modules required by certain business units in a second phase