SAP-enabled business processes transformation and corporate management system implementation
One of the largest business transformation program and SAP implementations in the Russian fuel and energy industry, covering all business processes and functionalities across the seven regions where SUEK operates.
Objectives of the project
Business processes transformation and implementation of integrated management system to support and improve management functions at all levels of core business processes.
BearingPoint was in charge of the whole turn-key, including:
- Business case: business model design, economic assessment and ERP implementation strategy and plan preparation
- Business processes optimisation
- Full-scope SAP implementation: pilot project and solution rollout (the solution functionality covers procurement, sales, financial accounting, cost accounting, budgeting, consolidation, investments accounting, transportation, reporting)
Measurable & concrete results
- Integration of established two-way business processes: vertical within company units and horizontal among business processes.
- Up-to-date information provided to support the decision-making process.
- Improved the transparency of financial reporting; reliable, complete and detailed information compliant with RAS, IFRS and accounting standards; reduced costs for accounting, financial and management reporting.
- Reduced the risk of inefficient decisions at all levels by implementing an internal controls system.
- Improved the level and accuracy of cost accounting, materials management and stock management.
- Increased plant efficiency by reducing down time.
- Improved accounts receivable control to reduce operational capital.