IT Advisory Services for SAP
CIOs are facing a variety of questions around IT and especially regarding their SAP environments:
- The challenge is much greater than the already complex aspect of a comprehensive enterprise architecture approach. The permanently growing mix of SAP technologies, platforms and products ask for constant analysis and planning.
- Fundamental IT decisions have long term effects. Therefore, they not only have to respond to current and future business strategies and market developments. They must even anticipate them.
- The IT operating model is affected by both, business and IT decisions. This dynamic environment puts the underlying governance structures and processes permanently into question.
- Last but not least the growing digitalization and consumerization of IT asks for even faster responses and solutions from IT.
How BearingPoint brings value
Our customers appreciate BearingPoint’s comprehensive approach and robust experience. When dealing with IT questions, we always start from the business perspective. Based on the overall business strategy, our specialists develop together with business and IT representatives sustainable solutions for the future.
Our customers benefit from our proven methodology and a vast pool of templates and examples containing our skills and experience from many projects. This helps avoid mistakes and detours.
- See themselves as Trusted Advisors: together with you we find the root cause for current issues, develop solutions and drive their execution and implementation.
- Have been described by our customers time and time again as “easy to work with”.
- Support a focused discussion between business and IT.
- Assist in balancing the requirements from countries, divisions and headquarters.
- Help defining an IT strategy that fully supports the existing business strategy.
- Take care that the suggestions are described for and understood by the target audience.
- Engage that suggestions become reality.