SAP Forum 2010, Moscow
SAP Forum is an annual event that brings together experts, analysts and representatives of major companies, clients and partners of SAP, giving them an opportunity to learn about new products and business solutions and discuss business development strategies. This year more than 1,500 delegates attended the Forum. The topic was ‘Management Modernisation as the Base for Innovation Economy’.
- Responding to market pressures of changing driving behavior, growing demand for commercial vehicles and a need to keep a lid on costs, LeasePlan UK engaged BearingPoint to develop a solid platform for growth based on a deep understanding of customer needs
- African country information system master plan...
- Strategy Definition to recast the POS system...
- Business Process Management (BPM) – the enabler for the digital future
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- Re-election of the Global Managing Partner until 2018 continues the stable business strategy
- The next wave of Connected Cars will require increased OEM and supplier collaboration / Connected Car commerce platforms and solutions are vital to the full customer journey using pre-integrated services and applications as a cloud service
- Our locations