Definition and implementation of Business and IT Architecture
Leading International Reinsurance Company.
Efforts for harmonising IT platforms and introduction of standard processes across businesses will only turn into significant and sustainable efficiency improvements, if all actions are aligned with the business strategy.
Objectives of the project
Definition and Implementation of Business and IT Architecture for Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance.
Measurable & concrete results
- Definition of Business and IT target architecture, System evaluation and selection for the Life Business
- Analysis of Business Requirements in the areas of Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance
- Implementation of new standard solution and integration into application landscape considering interfaces End-to-End
- Proven processes and systems have been rolled out within more than 20 new locations worldwide leading to multi-million cost savings
- Streamlined processes enabling headcount reduction and fast shift of business to new carriers while meeting changing legal and tax conditions
- Plan and track transport costs, run a customer profitability management, provide CO2 reports
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- Our location