Definition and implementation of Business and IT Architecture
Leading International Reinsurance Company.
Efforts for harmonising IT platforms and introduction of standard processes across businesses will only turn into significant and sustainable efficiency improvements, if all actions are aligned with the business strategy.
Objectives of the project
Definition and Implementation of Business and IT Architecture for Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance.
Measurable & concrete results
- Definition of Business and IT target architecture, System evaluation and selection for the Life Business
- Analysis of Business Requirements in the areas of Business, Claims, Technical Accounting and Finance
- Implementation of new standard solution and integration into application landscape considering interfaces End-to-End
- Proven processes and systems have been rolled out within more than 20 new locations worldwide leading to multi-million cost savings
- Streamlined processes enabling headcount reduction and fast shift of business to new carriers while meeting changing legal and tax conditions
- BearingPoint alliance partners ABeam and West Monroe Partners also cited in the report
- The steel and mining company Severstal boosted its services and increased its sales with a new CRM system implemented with the help of the international management and technology consultancy BearingPoint
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Our location