Post Merger Integration
Global Reinsurance Company.
To cope with post-merger integration challenge of operating several different businesses and application platforms across the globe, it is imperative to harmonise IT platforms and establish common processes.
Objectives of the project
Global Post Merger Integration project enabling process optimisation and business system alignment.
Measurable & concrete results
- Processes and systems rolled out in more than 20 new locations leading to significant savings
- Enablement of headcount reduction and quick business shifts to new carriers
- Met changing legal and tax conditions
- >8 billion USD in new premiums through acquired business written directly onto target platform
- BearingPoint alliance partners ABeam and West Monroe Partners also cited in the report
- The steel and mining company Severstal boosted its services and increased its sales with a new CRM system implemented with the help of the international management and technology consultancy BearingPoint
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Our location