Post Merger Integration
Global Reinsurance Company.
To cope with post-merger integration challenge of operating several different businesses and application platforms across the globe, it is imperative to harmonise IT platforms and establish common processes.
Objectives of the project
Global Post Merger Integration project enabling process optimisation and business system alignment.
Measurable & concrete results
- Processes and systems rolled out in more than 20 new locations leading to significant savings
- Enablement of headcount reduction and quick business shifts to new carriers
- Met changing legal and tax conditions
- >8 billion USD in new premiums through acquired business written directly onto target platform
- Online sales keep on gaining market shares in the distribution channel mix and retailers must rethink their bricks-and-mortar development strategy. They must leverage the human interactions that customers have with salespeople.
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- Re-election of the Global Managing Partner until 2018 continues the stable business strategy
- The next wave of Connected Cars will require increased OEM and supplier collaboration / Connected Car commerce platforms and solutions are vital to the full customer journey using pre-integrated services and applications as a cloud service
- Our location