Post Merger Integration
Global Reinsurance Company.
To cope with post-merger integration challenge of operating several different businesses and application platforms across the globe, it is imperative to harmonise IT platforms and establish common processes.
Objectives of the project
Global Post Merger Integration project enabling process optimisation and business system alignment.
Measurable & concrete results
- Processes and systems rolled out in more than 20 new locations leading to significant savings
- Enablement of headcount reduction and quick business shifts to new carriers
- Met changing legal and tax conditions
- >8 billion USD in new premiums through acquired business written directly onto target platform
- BearingPoint presents the proven ABACUS/Solvency II (Pillar 3) solution.
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Project with management and technology consultancy BearingPoint identifies new opportunities to increase sales of LV=’s 50+ product
- The management consultancy was awarded specifically for its services in the field of IT research and software development
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- Our location