Post Merger Integration
Global Reinsurance Company.
To cope with post-merger integration challenge of operating several different businesses and application platforms across the globe, it is imperative to harmonise IT platforms and establish common processes.
Objectives of the project
Global Post Merger Integration project enabling process optimisation and business system alignment.
Measurable & concrete results
- Processes and systems rolled out in more than 20 new locations leading to significant savings
- Enablement of headcount reduction and quick business shifts to new carriers
- Met changing legal and tax conditions
- >8 billion USD in new premiums through acquired business written directly onto target platform
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe
- Our location