Insurance Operating Model Definition
Global large risk carrier.
To enable the definition of a consistent and business strategy aligned operating model framework, four dimensions structure, people, process and technology need to be considered.
Objectives of the project
Review business strategies and definition of operating model vision (focus on structure, people, processes and systems).
Measurable & concrete results
- Review Business Strategy and AS-IS situation
- Definition of options for different model option and characteristics
- Selection and detailed definition of preferred operating model option
- Leading practices assessment recommending to rationalize IT platforms within Life and P&C
- BearingPoint presents the proven ABACUS/Solvency II (Pillar 3) solution.
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Project with management and technology consultancy BearingPoint identifies new opportunities to increase sales of LV=’s 50+ product
- The management consultancy was awarded specifically for its services in the field of IT research and software development
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- Our location