Insurance Operating Model Definition
Global large risk carrier.
To enable the definition of a consistent and business strategy aligned operating model framework, four dimensions structure, people, process and technology need to be considered.
Objectives of the project
Review business strategies and definition of operating model vision (focus on structure, people, processes and systems).
Measurable & concrete results
- Review Business Strategy and AS-IS situation
- Definition of options for different model option and characteristics
- Selection and detailed definition of preferred operating model option
- Leading practices assessment recommending to rationalize IT platforms within Life and P&C
- Plan and track transport costs, run a customer profitability management, provide CO2 reports
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- Our location