SEPA-Implementation – IT Transformation and Integration
A leading German IT-service provider for regional and federal banks had the job to implement SEPA Credit Transfer (CT) and SEPA Direct Debit (DD).
Objectives of the project
Creation of a feasibility study for possible implementation scenarios and introduction of the SEPA Credit Transfer as well as the SEPA Direct Debit.
Measurable & concrete results
- Definition of requirements and functional concepts for the SCT and SDD
- Creation of DV-concepts for the implementation of partial products for the integration in the existing hostbased systems-landscape of the IT-provider
- Quality assurance and coordination of test cases and –scenarios for the SEPA readiness of the SCTand SDD
- Supervision and project planning of internal and external resources
- Integration of the enhancements after the going-live
- Feasibility study regarding the implementation possibilities
- Functional team meetings
- Enlargement of the existing IT-landscape
- Creation of test cases and –scenarios
- Testing activities for the SCT and SDD
- Coordination and error-handling during the test-phase
- Coordination of the acceptance testing
- Integration of SCT and SDD enhancements
Key success factors
BearingPoint´s project experience in payments and system analysis/ IT architecture as well as the long term experience in test management (test case definition and test coordination) from various other projects based on a solid identification and documentation of the necessary requirements and given system architecture during the creation phase of several DV-concepts as basis for the following testing and final implementation.