Our clients face continuous changes in their businesses and markets, which require them to adapt their organisations accordingly. This means that they are frequently in a state of complex transformation, often needing to manage major programmes simultaneously. In this context, the main challenges for public and private organisations are:
At organisation level: coordinate and ensure coherence of all change projects
At project level: succeed when in competition for resources with other projects within the organisation
At people level: engage and gain sustained commitment from employees affected by change
We help clients to:
- Build robust cases for change and define compelling visions of the future whilst avoiding risks of being over-ambitious or poorly defined.
- Launch the change dynamic and support their people to transition successfully to new ways of working.
- Develop and use the leadership and management capabilities which are critical for success.
- Align the cultures of their organisations with the changes so that implementations endure.
- Monitor change action plans and coordinate change agents to deploy the transformation.
How BearingPoint brings value
We offer a pragmatic approach at all phases of a project to design and execute the change actions needed for the success of a project. We pay particular attention to culture alignment which is a very sensitive topic by using carefully designed and facilitated workshops.
We work in partnership with our clients, in a co-construction approach, transferring capability to leave a lasting legacy of enhanced capability and changed attitudes, behaviours and mind set.
Our European change experts' network composed of about 50 managers and senior manager allows us to keep up with innovation and share experiences for the benefit of our clients. We mobilise teams of mixed skill sets – specialists from your business area and industry and change management experts – to provide you with answers adapted to your needs.
Within our internal web studio we are able to develop graphic and web elements to personalise our communication materials. To complete our toolbox and provide other services requiring additional competencies we can solicit our external partners network (business psychologists, coaches, actors and artists, serious game etc.).
We have a sound and flexible change methodology (see scheme) combined with a toolbox that is regularly updated with our best practices. It allows us to adapt our approach and pick up the relevant tools to better fit our clients’ environments and needs.
Our methodology addresses your transformation projects and supports you in:
- Creating a powerful case for change and a clear vision of the future
- Mobilising your leaders and managers around your strategic/business vision
- Aligning both your organisation and processes with your strategy
- Training and supporting your people to work in new ways
- Managing these activities professionally and integrating them properly with the other activities which are focused on redesigning processes and introducing new technology
Extract of our change methodology framework:
Your contact in Finland