Global Shared Service Center for Finance Operations
Leading global Reinsurance Company.
To improve the efficiency and to reduce operating cost a new Operating Model for Finance Operations with firm-wide Centers of Competences and standardised processes and systems has been established.
Objectives of the project
Establish two firm-wide centers of competences for Finance Operations (India/ Eastern Europe) with standardised processes and systems.
Measurable & concrete results
- Global consistent service model for Finance Operations with standardized processes and systems
- Build up center of competencies with strengthen Finance Operations expertise
- Increase the attractiveness of the company as an employer in these locations
- Operating cost reduction through location rationalization and optimization
- BearingPoint alliance partners ABeam and West Monroe Partners also cited in the report
- The steel and mining company Severstal boosted its services and increased its sales with a new CRM system implemented with the help of the international management and technology consultancy BearingPoint
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Our location