Global Shared Service Center for Finance Operations
Leading global Reinsurance Company.
To improve the efficiency and to reduce operating cost a new Operating Model for Finance Operations with firm-wide Centers of Competences and standardised processes and systems has been established.
Objectives of the project
Establish two firm-wide centers of competences for Finance Operations (India/ Eastern Europe) with standardised processes and systems.
Measurable & concrete results
- Global consistent service model for Finance Operations with standardized processes and systems
- Build up center of competencies with strengthen Finance Operations expertise
- Increase the attractiveness of the company as an employer in these locations
- Operating cost reduction through location rationalization and optimization
- Business Process Management (BPM) – the enabler for the digital future
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- Hankinnan avulla liikkeenjohto- ja teknologiakonsultointiyritys BearingPoint kiihdyttää kasvuaan ja kehittää kyvykkyyksiään digitaalisen transformaation alueella
- Globaalin toimitusjohtajan uudelleenvalinta vuoteen 2018 asti jatkaa vakaata liiketoimintastrategiaa
- The next wave of Connected Cars will require increased OEM and supplier collaboration / Connected Car commerce platforms and solutions are vital to the full customer journey using pre-integrated services and applications as a cloud service
- Our location