Insurance Operating Model Definition
Global large risk carrier.
To enable the definition of a consistent and business strategy aligned operating model framework, four dimensions structure, people, process and technology need to be considered.
Objectives of the project
Review business strategies and definition of operating model vision (focus on structure, people, processes and systems).
Measurable & concrete results
- Review Business Strategy and AS-IS situation
- Definition of options for different model option and characteristics
- Selection and detailed definition of preferred operating model option
- Leading practices assessment recommending to rationalize IT platforms within Life and P&C
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe
- Our location