BearingPoint at the SAP International Treasury Management Conference 2011
29/06/2011 - 01/07/2011
The SAP International Treasury Management Conference will happen this year from June 30 – July 1 in Copenhagen. Focus topics of the conference are Treasury Management, Risk Management, Cash & Liquidity Management, Inhouse Cash, Bank Communication Management, etc.
Visit the presentation of our client BMW „Integrated Cash Flow and FX Exposure Management“ (June 30th, 4.15 pm) which will show some insights of a successfully realized project. (Speaker: Dr. Joachim Lorenz, BMW Group Germany).
In order to register for this event or for more information please visit the official conference website at www.tacook.com/treasury.
We look forward to welcoming you in Copenhagen.
Your BearingPoint Team
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe