The Solvency II preparatory phase data submissions in many European countries were due on June 3, 2015. BearingPoint clients from across Europe went live with the first reports in many jurisdictions.► Read more
The quality, capacity, and use of deployed IT systems says a lot about the true state of any company and its potential to respond to a changing market. Yet too often, IT due diligence – if done at all – is tacked on as an afterthought.► Read more
Digitalization: Are you prepared to balance the market power between customers, suppliers and competitors?
- Business Process Management (BPM) – the enabler for the digital future
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- Hankinnan avulla liikkeenjohto- ja teknologiakonsultointiyritys BearingPoint kiihdyttää kasvuaan ja kehittää kyvykkyyksiään digitaalisen transformaation alueella
- Globaalin toimitusjohtajan uudelleenvalinta vuoteen 2018 asti jatkaa vakaata liiketoimintastrategiaa
- The next wave of Connected Cars will require increased OEM and supplier collaboration / Connected Car commerce platforms and solutions are vital to the full customer journey using pre-integrated services and applications as a cloud service
- Our locations