2002Partner, Public Services Co-Firmwide leader & Government Firmwide leader, Paris
1998Promotion to Partner at Arthur Andersen
1985Arthur Andersen Audit Practice and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting
1984Graduated from ESCP Europe
I have over 18 years consulting experience with BearingPoint, leading high level change projects for a wide range of customers within the public sector.
I have developed solid expertise and knowledge of issues, methodology and tools relating to state modernisation, cost accounting management and change management.
Responsibilities & Abilities:
• Co-Industry leader Public Service Practice
• French Public Service leader
• Member of French Management Committee
• EADS deputy key account leader
• Management of multiple, complex projects regarding state reform and governmental bodies modernisation
I contributed to two books relating to DCN transformation :
- De l’arsenal à l’entreprise, From The Arsenal To The Company, 2004
- Les arsenaux gagnent la haute mer, The Arsenals Are Heading To High Seas, 2008