Restructuring of an IT organisation
Supplementary Pension Fund
Support from experienced process consultants certified in all accepted market standards (Cobit, ITIL, CMMI) generating an objective decisional base by using ‘green field’ calculations and benchmarking.
Objectives of the project
Restructuring of an IT organisation with approximately 160 full time equivalents.
Measurable & concrete results
- Reduction of the application management departments from 4 to 3
- A more customer and process oriented IT organisation following major restructuring
- Installation of two new departments: ‘IT Customer Management’ and ‘IT Architecture Management’
- Organisational optimisations in ‘IT Production’
- 18 KPIs have been identified and documented along the dimensions: Products, Financials, Employees, Processes, Quality, Innovation, Projects and Suppliers
Key success factors
- Clear and timely communication
- Leadership in governance and a result-oriented approach
- Established evaluation and benchmark methodologies based on practical experiences
Your contact :
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our locations