Master Data Management
Organisations continually strive to differentiate themselves in a rapidly changing and demanding market and global competition. These circumstances result in a constant increase in the number of IT systems that depend on master data or that act as sources of master data. Further changing business requirements stem from:
- Mergers and acquisitions – which introduce further sets of master data and the need for data migration and harmonisation
- New compliance initiatives - which require consistent reporting throughout the organisation along key information objects
- Integrated supply chains with increasingly automated collaboration – which require harmonised data across business units and with external partners
These trends have shown that inconsistent master data severely constrains business and limits its agility to act. That is why today, master data quality has become a strategic success factor for most organisations.
How BearingPoint brings value
- BearingPoint has a comprehensive Master Data Management Framework that is driven by value orientation. It enables our clients to continuously build master data management capabilities which increase flexibility and agility. Our approach is aimed at aligning MDM with business strategy and leveraging existing IT investments.
- Our proven approach to Master Data Management covers all aspects from strategy to implementation. It is supported by standard tools which are adaptable to specific client situations. This allows us to efficiently start a project and to accelerate its phases. With its broad experience in integrated Master Data Management, BearingPoint can guide you to your most effective MDM solution for data consolidation, data harmonisation, data synchronisation and more.