Global Shared Service Center for Finance Operations
Leading global Reinsurance Company.
To improve the efficiency and to reduce operating cost a new Operating Model for Finance Operations with firm-wide Centers of Competences and standardised processes and systems has been established.
Objectives of the project
Establish two firm-wide centers of competences for Finance Operations (India/ Eastern Europe) with standardised processes and systems.
Measurable & concrete results
- Global consistent service model for Finance Operations with standardized processes and systems
- Build up center of competencies with strengthen Finance Operations expertise
- Increase the attractiveness of the company as an employer in these locations
- Operating cost reduction through location rationalization and optimization
- Online sales keep on gaining market shares in the distribution channel mix and retailers must rethink their bricks-and-mortar development strategy. They must leverage the human interactions that customers have with salespeople.
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- Effective Day-to-Day Category Management...
- Re-election of the Global Managing Partner until 2018 continues the stable business strategy
- The next wave of Connected Cars will require increased OEM and supplier collaboration / Connected Car commerce platforms and solutions are vital to the full customer journey using pre-integrated services and applications as a cloud service
- Over the last couple of years business leaders are placing an...
- Our location