- Business Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Applications
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation - R&D - PLM
- International Development
- Marketing - Sales - Customer Services
- Real Estate & Facilities
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Sustainable Development
Business driven ERP governance and operation organization
Companies that are running large ERP installations with single or multi-system architectures need an ERP governance model and an organizational structure that matches all requirements, is effective and is accepted by the business units, countries and users.
Furthermore the governance model shall be manageable and shall contain rules and policies that cannot only be enforced but the steps become established as part of the common mind-set of all people working with the ERP toolset.
How BearingPoint brings value
- Analysis of existing governance elements and detailed gap
- Determination of the required level of cohesion for each governance subject-area according to the application architecture and the business requirements
- Maturity models define current maturity levels and steps to increase future periods
- Stepped implementation plans and cost estimates
- Benefit analysis for each governance measure to allow leadership to buy-in
- Centers of governance for global ERP systems and global IT-service processes
"You do not increase the number of friends within your organization just by increasing the number of rules and policies and by enforcing these consequently. And normally you do not increase acceptance or compliance of / to these rules – but this depends on the corporate culture in your organization."
Our experts do not only determine what your IT really needs regarding governance and organization, they also find the best way how to implement and how to communicate it.