SAP Financials and Controlling Consultant
Experienced SAP Financials and Controlling (SAP FICO) Consultant to join the BearingPoint SAP Team to provide expert SAP implementation and consulting services to our client base as well as playing a key role in proposal development and pre-sales activities.
This is an excellent role with variety and career progression opportunities. It is a great opportunity to work with a first class SAP team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provision of SAP Advisory services to BearingPoint clients
- Lead FI/CO consultant on implementation projects, including analysis and design, business blueprint documentation, functional specification of
- required developments, gap analysis, solution specification, configuration, report development with report writer, testing and end user training
- Support for business development activities
- Support for team development activities, coaching and helping to develop junior team members
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years’ SAP FI and/or CO configuration experience gained either as a consultant or a key user on full life-cycle SAP implementations
- Exposure to other SAP modules is desirable, e.g. supply chain modules, Human Resources / Payroll, etc.
- An understanding of Financial processes and terminology
- Good team player, a self-starter with a track record of successful delivery
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of customer personnel
- Ability to work independently and exhibit proven problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and address diverse problems
- Ability to work under pressure with business critical system issues
- Fluent English is essential
- Proven experience of SAP FI and CO configuration skills essential
- Knowledge of all key Finance modules desirable
- Some knowledge of other SAP modules is an advantage, but is not essential
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: