BearingPoint helps a variety of clients with their growth and development in emerging countries. We instill best business practice, both in government and the private sector, through the highly skilled, adaptive approach of our partners and consultants.
Subsidiaries of major companies in emerging countries (particularly in Africa and the Middle East) use our services, as do significant local operations intent on growth.
BearingPoint deals with economic sectors and functional issues including:
- International Development Strategy
- Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Finance, Budget and Controlling
- Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems, ERP and Internet Protocol
Our teams have specific knowledge of the key issues affecting emerging economies as well as the general business expertise they have gained through their work with major national and international clients.