SOA Security Compendium 2.0
BearingPoint created a compendium of security-relevant topics about service-oriented architectures (SOA).
Objectives of the project
To create a comprehensive compendium that supports enterprises and public authorities in the implementation of suitable security measures, providing an important contribution to the general security of service oriented architectures.
Measurable & concrete results
- Comprehensive SOA Security reference book for enterprises and public authorities describing all the relevant standards and technologies.
- Specific security measures described in detail for supporting persons in charge of realising a suitable security level regarding service oriented architectures.
- The risk, compliance and security management and organisational aspects are described – which have a key impact on success and sustainability of security measures.
- Future relevant, technologically challenging and innovative SOA security topics and significant trends are pointed out.
Key success factors
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience in the area of SOA and SOA-Security, e.g. SOA Governance Framework White Paper, SOA and Web Services Security Framework for New York City, SOA Security Compendium, SOA Middleware Screening.
- Excellent contacts in academic and research institutions , e.g. Hasso-Plattner-Institut (HPI), Fraunhofer SIT.