Implementation of global ERP systems
The days when ERP systems and other enterprise applications are implemented in one site only are long gone. Global ERP implementations are the rule. As a result, template/rollout approaches offer a number of benefits:
- Process harmonization across sites and business units
- Reduced implementation costs
- Reduced operational costs
- Easier enablement of corporate and/or IT governance
But to be sure of success you need to overcome technical, organizational and cultural challenges. We have the necessary capability to help you tackle the breadth of potential issues and pitfalls.
How BearingPoint brings value
We have the global footprint and experience of collaborating on a cross-country basis to manage the challenges of international template/rollout projects. Combining our communication skills and cultural experience with our know-how in globally harmonized business processes and technical experience of the major ERP packages, we can help you achieve a successful global rollout.
Our help includes:
- Leveraging economies of scale: setting up an industrialized approach with central teams, local teams and a template factory to allow rollouts at minimum costs.
- Global rollout program management: managing multiple teams across the globe either as a full service provider or together in a multi-provider team.
- Program audits: taking the role of unbiased auditors and reviewing your global implementation initiative.
- Implementation projects: leveraging hundreds of man years of experience in packaged application.
- Application service: providing application service on a long term contractual basis as part of our offering.