Insurance Operating Model Definition
Global large risk carrier.
To enable the definition of a consistent and business strategy aligned operating model framework, four dimensions structure, people, process and technology need to be considered.
Objectives of the project
Review business strategies and definition of operating model vision (focus on structure, people, processes and systems).
Measurable & concrete results
- Review Business Strategy and AS-IS situation
- Definition of options for different model option and characteristics
- Selection and detailed definition of preferred operating model option
- Leading practices assessment recommending to rationalize IT platforms within Life and P&C
- Online sales keep on gaining market shares in the distribution channel mix and retailers must rethink their bricks-and-mortar development strategy. They must leverage the human interactions that customers have with salespeople.
- 25 principles of digital client relationship management...
- In a world without telecoms… we’d have to invent them...
- Our location