Manager Supply Chain Belgium
BearingPoint is delivering Business Consulting with Management & Technology capabilities. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. BearingPoint is a European based company, but operates with a global reach and employs 3.200 passionate, experienced and hands-on people focused on their clients’ needs and success. Teams are organized around engagements and key accounts, ensuring long-term client relationships of mutual trust.
BearingPoint Belgium offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Our Supply Chain Practice is recognized internationally for their work within the Manufacturing Industry, Financial Services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding our internationally focused SCM team.
To develop and strengthen the activities in Belgium, we are currently looking for a
Manager Supply Chain Belgium
BearingPoint is currently looking for promising professionals that are interested in improving supply chain results. We do this by training and teaming up with our customers, analyzing improvement potential, developing improvement roadmaps and by active involvement in the implementation phase. During implementation we make sure that the client will realize the required results by coaching and challenging them and by transferring our own drive to improve. The result of our work is a realized improvement potential and a customer that is trained and has a drive to improve these results continuously in the years beyond our involvement.
Main purpose of the Manager Supply Chain is to lead - or play a major role in - the definition, setup and implementation of: supply chain strategies, major improvement programs (e.g. Working Capital Reduction) and other key supply chain improvements.
Through deep factual analysis and in-depth understanding of supply chain management concepts, you design simple and practical solutions for complex supply chain issues. You are able to convince the client of the added value of the solutions and can coach the organization during the implementation to ensure that the results will follow.
You love to work in (international) teams and enjoy working for leading companies around the world.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in a Supply Chain related subject (Logistics, Engineering, Procurement) or Business Administration
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in preferably an external consultancy firm with a focus on supply chain management
- Commercial skills in selling projects to clients (mainly sell-on)
- Functional knowledge of some of following domains:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- Warehouse management
- Operational excellence (lean, 6σ, jit)
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French, English
- Preferably APICS certified (CPIM/CIRM)
- Project management skills
- Change management, including communication of change via various channels, training techniques and tools
- A solid team player, but also able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality and result-oriented
- Strong & well developed interpersonal skills
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, mobile phone, hospitalization cover, life insurance and an occupational pension and lunch vouchers. Furthermore we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
Would you like to apply for this job at BearingPoint? Send your CV and letter of application to infoBE@bearingpoint.com