Sales force effectiveness optimization
A leader in the electricity transmission & distribution market
Sales force effectiveness optimization for a leader in the electricity market.
Objectives of the project
The CRM project was launched in 2007 as part of the strategic plan to position Areva T&D as a leading company in the electricity transmission & distribution market by 2010.
The objective was to enhance the sales force effectiveness by equipping the 3,000 sales professionals worldwide with a common, on-demand Sales Force Automation tool and streamlining and harmonizing the sales processes.
Measurable & concrete results
- A detailed vision of 80% of the business (compared to 25% before launching the project)
- Reliable customer and competition information
- Accurate sales forecasts
- A shared vision of “must win” opportunities and aligned sale strategies to tackle opportunities
Key success factors
- Top Management involvement
- A business driven project
- A strong focus on the change management
What BearingPoint did
- Reengineering of the sale processes with the sale force
- Design and deployment worldwide of the SFA tool
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our locations