Sales force effectiveness optimization
A leader in the electricity transmission & distribution market
Sales force effectiveness optimization for a leader in the electricity market.
Objectives of the project
The CRM project was launched in 2007 as part of the strategic plan to position Areva T&D as a leading company in the electricity transmission & distribution market by 2010.
The objective was to enhance the sales force effectiveness by equipping the 3,000 sales professionals worldwide with a common, on-demand Sales Force Automation tool and streamlining and harmonizing the sales processes.
Measurable & concrete results
- A detailed vision of 80% of the business (compared to 25% before launching the project)
- Reliable customer and competition information
- Accurate sales forecasts
- A shared vision of “must win” opportunities and aligned sale strategies to tackle opportunities
Key success factors
- Top Management involvement
- A business driven project
- A strong focus on the change management
What BearingPoint did
- Reengineering of the sale processes with the sale force
- Design and deployment worldwide of the SFA tool