Implementation of a finance academy for an automotive supplier
Finance function for a worldwide automotive supplier.
To develop a finance network in order to spread the Group’s methodologies. messages, and share return of experiences
Objectives of the project
- The finance community (finance control, management control, accounting…) is expanding across the world, in 28 countries and more than 100 locations.
- The CFO wanted to develop a finance network in order to spread the Group’s methodologies, messages, and share return of experiences.
- With the settlement of a 3 days integration training of new employees, the goal was to develop a financial culture with common references.
Measurable & concrete results
- During seven years more than 800 finance employees of the group participated to the programme.
- These seminars helped to deploy a high identity in the core of the financial community and also a solid network.
- The seminar became a necessary step for all new employees of the financial function
- After this initiative, BearingPoint did a level 2 seminar for the future financial controllers over 3 days.
Key success factors
- Quality of the hosting and organisation
- A pedagogical approach mixing lectures, business case, e-learning, teambuilding activities, photo-language activity, video, sharing experience sequence, final restitution
- A continuous improvement approach of the organization and contents
- A strong sponsorship of the CFO and corporate finance staff
- Mixing the origin of participants in terms of function and nationalities
What BearingPoint did
- Designed the training program
- Implemented an e-learning platform
- Change Management and communication for the project (documentation, teaser, goodies)
- Defined the management processes of the training program (subscription, logistic…)
- Managing logistic aspects
- Managing the planning and leading the intermediate activities (business case, e-learning …)
- Coordination of the experts speeches
- Realizing a synthesis of each session