Emmanuel de Gastines
2007Partner at BearingPoint
1997Consultant at Arthur Andersen Management
1995Finance controlling at Telewest (UK)
1993Auditor at PriceWaterHouse. Finance degree at Paris IX – Dauphine.
During my consulting experience at BearingPoint, I have followed clients in Communication, Services, Utilities and Insurance.
I have led transformation projects in the following domains: Strategy, marketing, launch of activities, CRM, regulation, finance, IS, organisation and revenue assurance.
I help customers in their 3 kinds of markets: Business to Customer, Business to Business and Wholesale.
I've worked on various projects in the following areas:
- Operator: Strategic repositioning due to the opportunity to launch joint offers,
- MVNOs: post-merger of 2 MVNOs,
- Retailler: Launch of the ISP activity.
- Operator: Study on multisim products
- Operator: Launch of tag of Voice over IP
- Services: Review of the customer and products database
- Operator: Diagnostic of antichurn actions
- Operator: Recommendation to improve online sales
- Operator: Functional need specifications for a CRM project (Replacement of Front-Office, Back-Office and AR functions) for the following: Retention, Web Self Care, DWH C, Push of offers.
- Utilities: accounting separation
- Regulator: International benchmark on regulation practices
- Operator: Definition and implementation of the dashboard of the CEO
- Services: review of processes
- Convergence Letter: Low income segments, the Eldorado of economic actors in Africa
- Mobile operators conquering DSL market
- Mobile IM
- Time to Market stakes
- Telecoms and Sustainable development
My personal life
I love adventure and journeys. I had the chance to discover countries such as Yemen, Indonesia, Namibia, Burma and Nicaragua. Now it is getting more complicated with 4 kids! Sailing races on “requin” is now more appropriate.
My web presence
LinkedIn profile: http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/emmanuel-de-gastines/7/10a/71