Claims System Implementation
Global Multi-Line Primary Insurance Group
The implementation of a claims application landscape mapping the core insurance business will support efficiency along the dimensions organization, people, process and technology.
Objectives of the project
Design and implementation of a new claims organisational model and claims system implementation.
Measurable & concrete results
- Claims system implementation
- Acceleration and cost reduction by allocating experienced claims experts
- Know-how sharing and collaboration for improved sustainability, accelerated learning curves and project risk reduction
- Best practice approaches for improved acceptance and increased benefit
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our location