Central European market entry with Variable Annuity Products
The client is a global financial services group providing insurance and investment solutions.
BearingPoint enabled the client, a global Financial Services Organisation, to expand the Variable Annuity-Business within the European market based on a near-shore backoffice shared services approach.
Objectives of the project
Support market entry with Variable Annuities of an international financial services group with Expansion Strategy in Europe.
Measurable & concrete results
- Analysed business and technical requirements and set up processes for market entry of a global insurance company in new European market
- Supported the market entry with flexible Variable Annuity products including different guarantees to be able to offer tailored products to policy holders
- Implemented concept of decentralised product development for Europe accommodates local market knowledge while centralised pricing allows for synergy effects
- Developed a go-to-market-strategy and process model for different sales and distribution partners
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our location