BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy managed and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. We deliver Business Consulting with Management & Technology capabilities.
BearingPoint has European roots, but operates with a global reach.
We employ 3,250 consultants in 15 countries in both public and private sectors.
The BearingPoint Dublin office is currently recruiting web developers:
This role will involve working in the Development team designing, developing & supporting business applications.
- Web Developer (2-3 years’ experience) with strong JSP, HTML and CSS skills.
- Experience with JEE, Spring
- Experience with RIA / AJAX frameworks / technologies desirable
- Knowledge of Application Servers e.g. Tomcat, Weblogic
- Experience using automated unit test tools e.g. JUnit, HTTPUnit, Selenium, Webdriver
- Experience working in team development environment using Subversion / CVS / Git and Continuous
- Integration tools such as CruiseControl / Jenkin
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or similar is desirable
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to: