- Business Strategy & Transformation
- Enterprise Applications
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Innovation - R&D - PLM
- International Development
- Marketing - Sales - Customer Services
- Real Estate & Facilities
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Sustainable Development
Innovation, Resource and Project Management
Companies face many challenges in the product development process. Products become more complex and the individual innovation cycle shortens and customer demands increase permanently. Whether products succeed is mainly affected in the early phases of product definition. On the other hand companies have to deal with restricted development resources and budgets. Hence it is important to focus on the right products, projects and to use resources and budgets in an effective way to create as much customer value as possible. Existing heterogeneous process and tool landscapes prevent many companies to be as effective as they should be.
How BearingPoint brings value
BearingPoint help its clients:
- Reduce time-to-market with integrated, optimised and IT-supported development processes and transparent information in the complete product lifecycle.
- Integrate market information and product portfolio decision with development project management (budget and resources), requirements engineering and development results.
- Reduce costs by avoiding developing the wrong products, last minute error corrections and minimising financial risks by focusing on real market demands.
- Enable fast and secure handling of increasing complexity and changes of products and systems in their complete lifecycle
- Use integrated processes and tools to augment R&D performance, enabling of bi-directional end-to-end traceability and real-time project information.
BearingPoint offers an integrated and holistic approach of span systems engineering methods into other phases of the management of product lifecycle. The main development disciplines will be integrated:
- Innovation & portfolio management
- Requirements engineering and management
- R&D resource, budget and project management
The ongoing integration of core PLM tools, issues tracking, logistics & ERP completes this approach.
BearingPoint works closely with market leading PLM Software vendors for the outlined processes (Siemens PLM and Planview).