Implementation of Solvency II Repository
Leading international life reinsurer.
BearingPoint helped the client, a specialist Life Reinsurer to design and develop systems to support incoming insurance regulation Solvency II. We provided the client with a design for a flexible and scalable financial data warehouse and lead the development, testing and implementation of the new systems and interfaces.
Objectives of the project
Design and delivery of a financial data warehouse for Solvency II.
Measurable & concrete results
- Financial data warehouse and Solvency II requirements defined and design delivered
- Confirmed approach of Solvency II Architecture with interfaces to various source systems to collect data required for SII calculations
- Solvency II Reporting Engine resulting in required reporting formats to fulfill reporting aspects of Solvency II
- Led the overall project delivery team – including client and third party provider staff
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our location