Business Model Transformation
Global acting Life Insurance company.
To cope with post-merger integration challenge of different sales and carrier locations over the globe, it is imperative to harmonize processes as well as organization and to set-up an common governance.
Objectives of the project
Business Model Transformation from a regional to a Line of Business and product certain model.
Measurable & concrete results
- Strategic direction review and operating model development
- New organizational design and governance modeling
- Change management including transformation roadmap
- Business case development (research, option assessment)
- Development of implementation road map and support of implementation
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Finding profit while avoiding a race to the bottom means Europe’s retailers need to move from multi-channel to integrated cross-channel sales models
- BearingPoint Institute: infrastructure debt financing at 8 year low, 75% of insurance firms planning to step in
- Enhanced consulting capabilities for financial services clients in Europe
- Our location