Global Shared Service Center for Finance Operations
Leading global Reinsurance Company.
To improve the efficiency and to reduce operating cost a new Operating Model for Finance Operations with firm-wide Centers of Competences and standardised processes and systems has been established.
Objectives of the project
Establish two firm-wide centers of competences for Finance Operations (India/ Eastern Europe) with standardised processes and systems.
Measurable & concrete results
- Global consistent service model for Finance Operations with standardized processes and systems
- Build up center of competencies with strengthen Finance Operations expertise
- Increase the attractiveness of the company as an employer in these locations
- Operating cost reduction through location rationalization and optimization
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our location