As open source becomes more common, the need for governance increases dramatically. Without proper controls and processes to ensure compliance and reduce exposure, organizations will be at risk from a range of factors.► Read more
The strategic use of open source software (OSS) can enable a financial services organisation to use up to 60 to 80 percent open source software in their enterprise and mobility applications so they can do more and develop less.► Read more
This whitepaper examines the state of open source in mobile financial services and presents a guide of open source software (OSS) resources that are readily available to IT, application developers, integrators and ISVs.► Read more
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- This conference underlines all the necessary aspects that banks must follow including how to design and put the operational risk appetite into practice.
- Our locations