Restructuring of an IT organisation
Supplementary Pension Fund
Support from experienced process consultants certified in all accepted market standards (Cobit, ITIL, CMMI) generating an objective decisional base by using ‘green field’ calculations and benchmarking.
Objectives of the project
Restructuring of an IT organisation with approximately 160 full time equivalents.
Measurable & concrete results
- Reduction of the application management departments from 4 to 3
- A more customer and process oriented IT organisation following major restructuring
- Installation of two new departments: ‘IT Customer Management’ and ‘IT Architecture Management’
- Organisational optimisations in ‘IT Production’
- 18 KPIs have been identified and documented along the dimensions: Products, Financials, Employees, Processes, Quality, Innovation, Projects and Suppliers
Key success factors
- Clear and timely communication
- Leadership in governance and a result-oriented approach
- Established evaluation and benchmark methodologies based on practical experiences