2002Partner, Russia & CIS regional leader, Natural Resources Firmwide leader, member of BearingPoint's management committee, Moscow
1999Worked for KPMG (now BearingPoint) as Manager, Senior Manager, Principal, Managing Director and Partner
1997Employed by IBM in Business Management Services, Russia
1997Bachelor in economics, International Academy of Business
1983Graduated from Moscow Aviation Institute, Master of science
- I have a major experience in business development, account management and project leadership in complex engagements
- I have a particular expertise in oil and gas and metals and mining sectors
- The main clients I worked with include the following companies: LUKOIL, TNK-BP, SUEK, Rosatom, Severstal, OMK, Gazprom Neft and Siemens.
My personal life
- I speak fluently English and Russian (mother tongue)
- I enjoy tennis, travelling, jazz music, museums and visiting exhibitions
- I am married, with one son.