Feasibility Study for Claims Management Transformation
The client is a global financial security company providing insurance, investment and financial solutions.
BearingPoint helped the client, a Financial Services organisation, to analyse their claims processes and develop a business case to transform management of claims and implement Guidewire Claimcentre.
Objectives of the project
Feasibility study including requirements engineering for a claims transformation including system implementation.
Measurable & concrete results
- Analysed business processes for claims handling, loss mitigation and audit
- Optimised processes according to the evaluated system and best practices
- Restructured and standardized target processes out of different local handlings across Europe
- Verified customisable functions and necessary enhancements to be developed for the considered system implementation
- Developed a business case including cost estimates, cost-benefit analysis and risk assessment
- Developed an implementation roadmap
- We are proud to present you the G8-publication “Climate change – The New Economy”, the official magazine of the G8 summit that took place on the 17th and 18th June 2013 to which BearingPoint contributed.
- RIO+20 “Climate change – The New Economy”...
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- BearingPoint/eFront to co-sponsor Insurance Risk Management + Solvency II event in Zurich
- This year, BearingPoint is again a sponsor of the EURO FINANCE WEEK and will participate as speaker at several specialist conferences.
- BearingPoint is proud to be a gold sponsor at Management Event’s StrategiTorg Healthcare 2013
- Our location