Global Shared Service Center for Finance Operations
Leading global Reinsurance Company.
To improve the efficiency and to reduce operating cost a new Operating Model for Finance Operations with firm-wide Centers of Competences and standardised processes and systems has been established.
Objectives of the project
Establish two firm-wide centers of competences for Finance Operations (India/ Eastern Europe) with standardised processes and systems.
Measurable & concrete results
- Global consistent service model for Finance Operations with standardized processes and systems
- Build up center of competencies with strengthen Finance Operations expertise
- Increase the attractiveness of the company as an employer in these locations
- Operating cost reduction through location rationalization and optimization
- Plan and track transport costs, run a customer profitability management, provide CO2 reports
- Customer expectations regarding online services of car...
- Omni-channel is the new black, but is the supply chain pain worth the gain, and why does the omni-channel journey of so many retailers stall just as it seems to be taking off?
- EBA workshop „Beyond data exchange: The challenges of implementing an analytical environment for the new and changing regulatory reporting framework.“
- 9.-11. April 2013: BearingPoint keynote at ConhIT (Connecting Healthcare IT)
- BearingPoint is proud to be a gold sponsor at Management Event’s StrategiTorg Healthcare 2013
- Our location